FAQ's and Return policy
1. What is the minimum order quantity?
There is no minimum order quantity at WholesaleCollegeTextbooks.com! However, if you order in bulk, there will be a volume discount applied to your order!
2. How do I place an order?
Simply search for the textbook with the ISBN, the book name, or even the author; if we have it, put it into your shopping cart and check out through our secure processing system!
In the case when we do not have that title on the website, you can contact us so we can source it for you.
There will be a sales tax added to your order if you are located in the state of Texas until you can provide us with a copy of your seller's permit or tax exemption form.
3. How long does the shipping takes?
Our warehouse is located at Asia and shipping typically takes less than 5-14 days for the books to arrive in the US when we have the books in stock. If the book is in backorder or if we need to source those books specially, it may take up to 15-30 days.
4. Do you have return policy?
We accept return for most new, unopened textbooks sold and fulfilled by wholesalecollegetextbooks.com within 30 days of order for a full refund (including shipping cost) if and only if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Items that are used or returned more than 30 days after delivery will receive a partial refund.
Partial Refunds will be issued for the following items:
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any item that has obvious signs of use
- Any item not returned in the condition it was received.
Items that do not meet our returns guidelines will receive only partial refunds:
- Any unopened textbooks in original condition that is returned more than 30 days after delivery: 80% of item's price.
- Any book that has obvious signs of use: 50% of item's price.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error: up to 50% of item's price
Note: Any cancellation or refund of orders that is not due to the error made by wholesalecollgetextbooks.com: 60% of item's price
Partial Refunds will be issued to all "request to cancel" order when the textbook order is confirmed by wholesalecollegetextbooks.com and the cancellation or refund is not due to our fault or error.
-Any cancellation or refund of orders that is not due to the error made by wholesalecollgetextbooks.com: 60% of item's price
5. What is international edition textbook?
International edition are textbook printed outside US. They will contain the same content, CD and even pass code if there is any. Normally the books will be printed in black/white or color depending on the US edition. In another words, the books are exactly the same as the US edition but most of them are soft cover and the ISBN is different.
6. Do you ship to locations outside of the United States?
Yes, we ship to most addresses worldwide.
7. Who pays import duties and taxes for an order shipped outside the United States?
If you are one of our non-U.S. customers and live outside the United States, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are assessed when the package reaches your country. You are responsible for these and any other additional charges. Most carriers assess applicable duties and taxes when the shipment from us arrives in your country. If more money is owed, they will send you a letter notifying you of the charges and the steps you need to take to receive your package.
8. More questions?
Please contact us!